I'm am really lethargic.. I can't stand it anymore.. So many assignments and reports kept pouring in.. I have no time for myself.. No time for any revision when final exams is just in 3 weeks time.. Sigh.. I'm so dead now.. And worst of all the reports which i have to submit is not 3 or 4 pages but about 10 pages and more..
Just look at this.. I nearly broke my hand had a hand cramp when writing this :
More and more pages of writings.
Yup i know my drawings are kinda "cacat"
The kidney ??
P.S : This is just one of the reports which i need to pass up.. I still have a few reports which is stacked up and yet to be done.. Someone help me pls!! =(
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 16, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments