I was tagged again...  

Posted by Rabbit

I was tagged by a friend, See Mei.. somemore her tag was like soooo longgggggggg.. =.=" Anyway below is the tag :

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 11.16 am
Name: Pineyaya
Sisters: None
Brothers: How i wish i have an elder brother.. =x
Shoe Size: 10
Height: 172cm.. I know i'm short but i am still cute ok.. Hahaaha
Where do you live: PG
Favourite drinks: Coffee and other nice drinks ?
Favourite breakfast: Susu
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yup. Been to many places.. To name a few will be China, Aus, HK, Thailand and many more..
Swam in the ocean: Nah.. Don't wanna get bitten by sharks.. LoL
Fallen asleep at school: Always and now even in uni lectures.. :x
Broken someone's heart: Err not sure.. Did I ? =X
Fell off your chair: No lar.. not so clumsy yet..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Err i normally doze off if i would to be staring blankly on the phone to wait for somebody's call..
What is your room like: Tidy.. with lots of soft toys and cute comforter bedsheet.. Wait one day i take pic of my bedroom for u all to see yea.. =P
What's right beside you: Lots of stuff but at the moment i have a bottle of pati ayam beside me on the table.. Hehehe
What is the last thing you ate: Noodles?
Ever had chicken pox: Yup when i was in primary..
Sore throat: Sometimes
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No. but i wanna go and make my nose taller and sharper la.. Wakakaka
Do you believe in love at first sight: nope
Like picnics: Yes, yes, and i love BBQ!!
Who was, were the last person you danced with: Nobody wanna date me out for a dance also.. =(
Last made you smile:I always smile.. A smile a day keeps your wrinkles away ? Hahaha
You last yelled at: I don't yell as i'm very gentlemen.
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Friends
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Not now..
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Friends far away..
Best feeling in the world: When you are high ? Hahahaha =P
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes, lots of them and every night!
What's under your bed: Another extra bed?
Who do you really hate: Depends what is that thing which gets on my nerves?
What time is it now?: 11.31 am
5 things I was doing 10 years ago : A lot to mention but not now.. in a hurry though.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Going back to my uni to get my exam slip
2. Revision
3. Revision
4. Revision
5. Exam coming lah.. what else can i do ? Sobzz..
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Rocky
2. Chocolates
3,4 & 5 : Other snacks as well.. Who don't love snacks??
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I'll tell you what i'll do if i will/when to become one..

5 of my bad habits:
All my bad habits are my good habits.. Muahaha
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
So many places.. zzZZZZ
5 people i tag:
1. Kah Kiat
2. Wolf Kelvin
3. Abby
4. To those who are reading this
5. To those who not reading thiss also.. LoLzz

P.S : I suppose this will be my last few posts before i go for my finals.. Till then, will get back to you all after 22 August!! *wink*wink*

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

ceh.. let u got work to do.. dun always read ur chemistry n bio.. boring