Limit  

Posted by Rabbit

Limit
Once…
A cloud was in the sky, floating around
That was the day I knew the cloud,
I gave a name…
The cloud has a name…
Everyday…
I wished to see the cloud there
The same old cloud as yesterday
But always, always…
It manages to be a new one…
The wind…
The gentle wind that touches my face
As I looked up, I see…
I see the clouds drifting away
Far, far away…
Impossible…
I told my self, impossible…
That I would be able to follow the cloud
Such a speed, so fast, unpredictable…
And I was there alone, all alone.
One day…
I stopped at the same spot
Searched for the cloud that I’ve been looking for
Not there, isn’t there anymore
I waited… and waited…
Sadly…
It didn’t turn up, it must have left…
All I can do is stretch, just stretch
Calling the cloud’s name, calling it back
While asking myself…
Have I reached my limit?
Have I?
Have I........
P.S : I'll be away for sometime due to CA. Emo-ing now... I'm just loveless.. Yes it's ironic yet pathetic.. i know...

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments