On getting fat..  

Posted by Rabbit

Yes i am growing horizontally lately.. getting fatter day by day.. all my jeans are like so tight and sexy now after wearing them.. i think my waist is getting big. My face is getting rounder now. I think my whole body is already in the process of taking shape into the "lau fu tze" assistant.. the short and fat guy one.. I really need to do somthing about it..

Exam results are released today.. I have yet to collect and check my results from the exam division though.. Not yet. Don't have the courage.. However i am still curious on how fairly i did my exam.. Sigh.. I think i am going to loose tremendous weight after seeing my results.. but i don't want to be slim due to such reason!!

Arghhhh someone please stab me right now.. >.<

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments