Happy Mama Day!!  

Posted by Rabbit

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers!! Well there is nothing to be described about this special day. Just can't be described through words if you understand what i mean. =)

Thank You Mum
Today is Mother's Day
To honour you in a special way
I thank you for all your love
For all that you do and say
I thank you for the warm hugs
Whenever i am cold and sneeze
I love you for being always there
For being so easy to love and please
I thank you for the many years
you work to keep me fed
I think about the unnecessary tears
that i caused you to shed
I thank you for being a great chef
For all those meals you made for me
I thank you for being the chauffeur
that took me places that i wanted to be
Thank You Mum
I Love You




Anyway today after i dropped my friend at MCD greenlane, another friend of hers picked her up. She put her luggage bag into the car boot. And then they proceeded to Tesco Penang. After 15 minutes when they get back to their car, the driver's seat window was crushed and my friend's bag was stolen from the car boot. It all happened in Tesco carpark and it was about 6pm. Peak time but yet nobody reported that incident. Or maybe there is someone who saw it but didn't bother to approach or report that incident? You know lah that now people all very kiasu and kiasi one. It was believed that they were being marked and tailed until they reached Tesco. So dangerous and thank god they were safe and sound. People nowadays ar.. Haizzz don't how to describe them also.. So immoral and ruthless..

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments