I'm Tagged!!  

Posted by Rabbit

Ok basically i am tagged by Jimmy long time ago. Just no time to post this. So now i post it la.. Some of it kinda lame answer though.. Hahahaha.



8 things I’m passionate about:
1. Money lah.. Who don't like money one??

2. My family
3. My laptop.
4. My handphone
5. My car
6. My personal time/room/privacy
7. My beloved friends
8. Food =x


8 things I say too often:
1. Hello

2. Anyway...
3. Don't know
4. Lengzai/lenglui
5. Pengsan
6. LOL
7. Don't siau lah...
8. Ya kah?



8 books I’ve read recently:
1. Microbiology
2. Plant Phisiology
3. The Star
4. Reader's Digest
5. Galaxie
6. Blogs
7. MSN chatter box can be considered as reading also a not? =x
8. No more.. Lazy to read ler..


8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Touch My Body - Mariah Carey

2. Cry On My Shoulder - Dutch Superstar
3. Everything- Michael Buble
4. Dance Like There Is No Tomorrow - Paula Abdul
5. I Stay In Love - Mariah Carey
6. Something Right - Westlife
7. Breathless - Shayne Ward
8. Gimme More - Britney Spears



8 things I learn for the past year:

1. Nothing is free in this world. Even go toilet also must pay
2. Cheap things not good. Quality counts unless it is buffet la.. then more to quantity.. =x
3. Time is ticking away
4. Luck plays an important role
5. Practice makes perfect - Piano skill rusty d...
6. I always love my parents and friends.
7. Flirting makes you lovable..
8. Looks like me, sounds like me, big tummy like me, but i don't think so it's me. Hahaha



8 people I would like to TAG:*
1. Wolf Kelvin
2. Chuien
3. Samantha
4. Andy Koay
5. Geraldine
6. See Mei
7. Melvyn Lim
8. Sesiapa sahaja yang membaca blog ini.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments