Lizards are fast becoming an obsession in my life!!


They also like the living room coffee table, where, if they are lucky enough, when we forget to sweep the floor to clear of little food crumbs, they will go and eat those food. Whats wrong with these guys?? I mean, they get a wide variety of little flying insects to choose from, and yet, they seem to prefer to eat human food!! What's their problem? Insects too gross for them to eat is it?!? And there is one time when i saw them eating the Julie's loveletter crumbs.
SHIOK HOR? CAN EAT LOVELETTER STRAWBERRY BISCUITS SOMEMORE!!
Therefore, I thus make it my life mission to kills as many lizards as humanly as possible. Even when I am sleeping, I must make sure some of them mati... Which is why I bought the lizard traps. These traps are ingenious!!They are made of cardboard, and you peel off a sticker, revealing a thick layer of glue - and at the middle of it all, a little of red-green balls which looks like fish food of innocuous-looking bait. You fold the cardboard, and there is even a little hole for you to see if lizards got trapped inside, and a handle so that you don't have to touch the dirty amphibians!!
I bought a pack which consist of 5 traps and hopefully they will catch some lizards for me!! (Sadistic, but serve them right for trying to disturb my sleep and dirty my room with their shits when there are plenty of flying insects in the living room for them to eat and make themself useful in the food chain.) Anyway, i hope both lizards will not manage to even get close to the bait, so that they will die with a terrible curiousity!!. I hope their friends come and have a closer look and then, out of pure lizard loyalty, try to extricate the corpse and hold a respectable funeral for the dead. Then, they all get caught too!! In fact, the live lizards then scream (in their stupid tak tak tak noises) for help and more stupid lizards will die in my trap!!
Evil ain't I ?!?!?

0 comments