Omg...!! I think i am counter eating whenever i am back to my beloved food of paradise Penang... Eating Aimst food is like making you being on a reluctant diet... (Although it is supposed to be a good thing for me) After 5 weekdays on Aimst uni, I think i am eating double the food i supposed to eat when i am back in Penang... This proves how tasty Aimst food really are.. And surprisingly, there was one night when i discovered that the Gardenia Chocolate Twiggies was really so delicious for the first time!!
I think i am gonna make the twiggies as one of my staple dinner meal in Aimst soon.. >.<
See ya guys around!!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 27, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments