Today had lunch with a group of girl's friends... As in we are just normal friends la.. because kinda long didn't meet up with those lengluis already.. lol... So about 12 pm reached little cottage restaurant.. nice and cozy ambience..
I ordered their popular chicken chop.. quite delicious. I would say that the food they served is quite on par with the price they charged for a set lunch as their set lunch starts as low as Rm9.90. So it is quite worth it.
I definately would recommend my friends there.. For those friends who studies in Aimst, wait one day when we are really tired with Jaya's food then we go there and eat ya.. Haha. Finished our lunch about 1.20pm as Charlotte will be having her class at 1.30pm. We took a picture but i don't have it now yet. Still with C. Mei
Will post it up for you all next time.
Have a nice day buddies!!



This entry was posted
on Tuesday, April 15, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments