Ok.. i know all this while i wasn't that "fit" but no doubt i am cute... =X However sad to say that lately somebody told me that i was kinda growing sideways.. How nice if they said i was growing taller instead.. I want a height of 180cm... so that i won't be looking that "broad" lar...
I know i am not wishing for a body like Chad Michael Murray

neither i do want to be like Sean Kingston

but i think a size like JJ Lin should be achievable if i have the determination to do so. U think i can ar? Hahahaha!!!

So now one my upcoming new semester resolution will be eat less and exercise more.. I need to eat more green apples!!
But then to comfort myself at the moment, ain't i still CUTE?! ^^
Hahahaha... Bluek! =P
This entry was posted
on Saturday, April 12, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

0 comments