He says She says....  

Posted by Rabbit

It was raining over in Kedah for the past few days.. As usual, in order to go to class, I got to bring along my umbrella as there aren't any shades linking from the hostel to the lecturing blocks..

So i met my friends over there. And after class, as it was still raining, i pulled out my foldable useful tool : The Umbrella.

One of the girls said that " Wah Roy.. U got bring umbrella ar? Why boys also got bring umbrella one?" I nearly had a facial expression of =________="

I mean can't boys take umbrellas meh? Don't tell me that in order to be cool and gentlemen, a boy should walk under the heavy rain ar? There was once also when a person asked who got tissue and i brought out mine and she says "Boys also bring tissue along??" Then boys don't need tissue to wipe mouth and don't need tissue when need to make business in the toilet? Then use newspaper ah?? LoL...

I mean where got people link umbrella and tissue to gender one? If like that means girls shouldn't wear pants also lor since boys cannot wear skirt ma.. (Girls must wear short short skirts =x)

Agree guys? lolz..

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Alaa...laz time i also kena frm agnes la..they all like to get WET wat...let them..lol..cheers!